UPSC CSAT : UPSC CSAT 2017 DAILY PRACTICE TEST 02

Saturday 1 April 2017

UPSC CSAT 2017 DAILY PRACTICE TEST 02

Passage-II

I opened the bag and packed the boots in; and then, just as I was going to close it, a horrible idea occurred to me. Had I packed my toothbrush? I don’t know how it is, but I never do know whether I’ve packed my toothbrush.

My toothbrush is a thing that haunts me when I’m travelling, and makes my life misery. I dream that I haven’t packed it, and wake up in a cold perspiration, and get out of bed and hunt for it. And, in the morning, I pack it before I have used it, and it is always the last thing I turn out of the bag; and then I repack and forget it, and have to rush upstairs for it at the last moment and carry it to the railway station, wrapped up in my pocket-handkerchief.

1. When he was going to close the bag, the idea that occurred to him was

(a) Unpleasant
(b) Sad
(c) Fantastic
(d) Amusing

2. What makes his life miserable whenever he undertakes travelling?

(a) Going to railway station
(b) Forgetting the toothbrush
(c) Packing his bag
(d) Bad dreams

3. His toothbrush is finally

(a) In his bag
(b) In his bed
(c) In his handkerchief
(d) Lost 

ANSWERS : 

1.(a) Unpleasant
2.(b) Forgetting the toothbrush
3.(c) In his handkerchief

No comments:

Post a Comment